Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Dave Dyment | When They Go Hello We Go Hi








Dave Dyment
When They Go Hello We Go Hi
Sackville, Canada: Self-published, 2022
6 x 6 x 6" (boxed), 100' (scroll)
Edition of 3


A hundred foot photographic scroll consisting of a daisy-chain of clasped hands. The work opens with the famous image of Richard Nixon shaking hands with Elvis Presley (basically a drug deal in the White House) and ends with Donald Trump and Nixon shaking hands and embracing. The title is mondegreen from a Michelle Obama speech about civility, here turned into the most basic of instructions. 

The work is the centrepiece to the exhibition HELLO HELLO, which also includes text works, a sound piece and three paintings. The show continues at MKG127 until April 16th. 


2 comments:


  1. I lost my job few months back and there was no way to get income for my family, things was so tough and I couldn't get anything for my children, not until a met a recommendation on a page writing how Mr Bernie Wilfred helped a lady in getting a huge amount of profit every 6 working days on trading with his management on the cryptocurrency Market, to be honest I never believe it but I took the risk to take a loan of $1000. and I contacted him unbelievable and I was so happy I earn $12,500 in 6 working days, the most joy is that I can now take care of my family I don't know how to appreciate your good work Mr. Bernie Doran God will continue to bless you for being a life saver I have no way to appreciate you than to tell people about your good services.
For a perfect investment and good strategies contact Mr Bernie Doran via WhatsApp :+1(424)285-0682 or Telegram : @Bernie_doran_fx or Email : Bernie.doranfx01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All thanks to Mr Anderson Carl for helping with my profits and making my fifth withdrawal possible. I'm here to share an amazing life changing opportunity with you. its called Bitcoin / Forex trading options. it is a highly lucrative business which can earn you as much as $2,570 in a week from an initial investment of just $200. I am living proof of this great business opportunity. If anyone is interested in trading on bitcoin or any cryptocurrency and want a successful trade without losing notify Mr Anderson Carl now on Whatsapp: +1(252)285-2093 Email: andersoncarlassettrade@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete