Thursday, June 15, 2023

Wolf Vostell | 2 de-coll/age-happenings


















Wolf Vostell
2 de-coll/age-happenings
Berlin, Germany: Edition René Block, 1965
22 × 10.7 × 17 cm.
Edition of 150

An out-sized influence, given it's low edition number and age (almost sixty), this bookwork is one of the most celebrated example of alternate bindings in the field of artists' books. 

2 de-coll/age-happenings is the first edition published René Block, who had opened his gallery only a year prior, presenting unknown at the time artists such as Gerhard Richter, Sigmar Polke, Joseph Beuys, Nam June Paik and Vostell. 

The laminated pages recount two performances that took place that year, with texts in German. 

The work is valued at between $1500 and $2000 US, depending on condition. 







1 comment:

  1. Are you in desperate need of a credit fix? In order to qualify for a mortgage or an auto loan. I strongly recommend 760Plus Credit Score, I had a fantastic experience working with them. They helped me delete negative items from my report, and my score rose to 790s across all three bureaus. You can reach them via 760pluscreditscore@gmail.com. Thank me later.

    ReplyDelete