Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Speaking volumes: Women Artists’ Books









[Lucy Lippard]
Speaking volumes: Women Artists’ Books
New York City, USA: A.I.R. Gallery, 1980
10.2 x 15.2 cm.
Edition size unknown


A postcard invitation for an exhibition of Artists' Books by female artists, curated by Lucy R Lippard, which presented a hundred and fifty books by a hundred artists. The exhibition took place at A.I.R. Gallery in New York, from June 3rd to the 21st,  1980.

A partial checklist of the exhibition is below. 






1 comment:

  1. I started online dating to find a better half. I was matched with this lady living in the next city. I fell deeply in love that I can't pass a night without us conversing. I got fond of her and I sent money and gifts on several occasions by requests from her or free surprises from me. After a while, she suggested we both invest in the future we are both planning. She referred me to a Crypto capitalist where I can invest my retirement funds to yield more and that's how I ended up losing $430.000.00 of cryptos. I later realized she was fake and probably some guy on the internet from a country I wasn’t even aware of. I searched the internet for a solution and that's when I reached Cyber Genie being positively reviewed by their previous clients. I’m glad I contacted and reported the whole situation to him, I got all my sent money recovered. ( Cybergenie (@)Cyberservices(.) com ) is their contact...

    ReplyDelete