Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Michael Dumontier & Neil Farber | Likes




Michael Dumontier & Neil Farber
Likes
Toronto, Canada: Nothing Else Press, 2019
21.6 x 27.94 cm.
Edition of 15, each unique


A page of lined paper as fridge magnet containing a list divided into Likes and Dislikes, with no dislikes listed. The edition of fifteen are hand-scrawled and each unique. The above is one of the last remaining from the series. It's available here for $150.00 CDN. 

Michael Dumontier's exhibition Through the drywall, into the earth opened last Saturday at MKG127 and continues until November 3rd. 

 

1 comment:

  1. Lottery is something majority of the people in the world want to win, not only winning the lottery, but they want to win big, I have been playing the lottery for couple of years now, but I haven't really win big, personally I always think there is something behind all those winners who always win big, because my intense always tell me that every thing is possible, I manage to get in contact with one of the biggest lottery winner in the UK, I asked him about the success, and he referred me to a very powerful spell caster Dr.Prince he is indeed a great man who I explained to, without no hidden details , (I really want to win the lottery so bad) he put to work and few days letter he gave me numbers that never fails , these numbers was what I played and i won £3,000000,00, 3 Million pounds, is blessed , you too can change your life too with his help, contact email: obinnaspelltemple@yahoo.com
    WhatsApp him: +18488416266

    ReplyDelete