Monday, January 18, 2021

Yoko Ono Panel Discussion


Tomorrow evening I am hosting a panel discussion about Yoko Ono's 1964 Artist Book Grapefruit. The event will begin with a ten minute illustrated slide show about the book, event scores, Fluxus, the song Imagine, etc. etc. Then I will be joined by the panelists Suzette Mayr, Ayumi Goto and Billy-Ray Belcourt, who will speak about their own practice in the context of the book. This will be followed by a more casual conversation (or as much as that can happen over Zoom) and then Q&A from attendees. 

The event is called Music, Painting, Event, Poetry, Object, Film and Dance: A Panel Discussion on Yoko Ono’s Grapefruit (1964) and it takes place Tuesday, January 19 at 4pm MST. It is presented by Contemporary Calgary, as part of their ongoing exhibition Yoko Ono: GROWING FREEDOM

For more information, and to register for the free event, please visit their site, here: 



3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I found this panel discussion! I've been looking for a Event Management System and this looks like a great option. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

  2. I found the Yoko Ono Panel Discussion to be an enlightening and thought-provoking event. It's wonderful to see such engaging discussions on art and culture. This reminds me of the diverse and rich cultural scene covered by Gulf Urdu News

    ReplyDelete

  3. I found the Yoko Ono Panel Discussion to be incredibly insightful and thought-provoking. Just as Yoko Ono has pushed the boundaries of art and creativity, I believe that exploring and perfecting the art of toss tips in cricket can add a new dimension to the game.

    ReplyDelete