Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Fluxus and Chaos












[Fluxus]
Fluxus & Chaos. Une Histoire Qui N'a Pas D'Importance
Lyon, France: Espace Lyonnais d'Art Contemporain, 1979
34 x27.5 x 4.5 cm.
Edition of 100

It's difficult to find English language information on this 1979 boxed exhibition catalogue, but I gather the premise is that you bought the box not knowing what is inside. The copy in the Bonotto collection (fourth from top), for example, is listed as a "cardboard box printed in blue containing a ball." 

Other items said to have been packaged in the box include: reprints of Fluxus newspapers, an inventory letter from George Brecht, beans by Allison Knowles, a musical score by Ben Vautier, a magnolia leaf by Takako Saito, a score by Giuseppe Chiari, an "etcetera" by Juan Hidalgo, a trivet future trap table by Daniel Spoerri, a score to see the world in red by Mieko Shiomi, a target for Milan Knizack, Ben Vautier's Total Music record, etc. etc. 

2 comments:

  1. A few months ago, I felt so depressed, I got frustrated with bad credits, but then I contacted HACK VANISH by phone: +1 (747) 293-8514 and email: HACK VANISH (@) GMAIL. COM. I found out about hack vanish services through positive reviews read on some credit blogs, in a blink of an eye this great hacker restored my credit score from 509 to 784 in all 3 major credit bureaus, they got removed evictions and foreclosures, my LexisNexis and Chex system was repaired respectively, a few days later I received an email confirming the approval of my mortgage loan, it was quite surprising because I never thought it was possible. Today, I can confidently say that 2021 was a banner year for my husband and I as we now own a new house and a new SUV courtesy of HACK VANISH, I would definitely recommend him to anyone in need of a genuine Hacker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We offer financial loans and investment loans for all individuals who have special business needs. For more information contact us at via email: bullsindia187@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete