Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Audie Murray | Black Lives Matter Fundraiser




"audie.m_ 💗RAFFLING two original prints in solidarity with Black Lives Matter. To enter please donate to @blackvisionscollective , @reclaimtheblock , or another BIPOC initiative of your choosing. Then message me a screen shot of your donation and I will enter your name into the draw. Donations of $15 + is one entry , $30 + is two entries , and $55 + is four entries. Your donations can be spread across multiple initiatives , just make sure to communicate to me how much you’ve donated in total. I will like your message once I’ve added your name to the raffle. **Cut off date is JUNE 5th , 5pm pst** 🌹 There will be two names drawn, one for each print. More about the prints : they are photocopies of poppy and wild rose petals and porcupine quills onto textured watercolour paper. The rest of the image is natural pigments made by me , and archival ink. They are a set of two , signed by the artist. I’ll cover shipping."
- Audie Murray 

Visit the artist's website, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment