Saturday, May 25, 2019

Four Things to Do Today in Toronto



1. Today is the second last day of Art Metropole's Annual Spring Sale at the their "Clouds and Horizon" location at MOCA (158 Sterling Road). Everything is at least ten percent off, with some items marked down sixty percent.

2. While you're there, check out Life of a Dead Tree by Mark Dion.

3. Just down the street, Roula Partheniou's Works on Paper opens at 2pm at MKG127 (1445 Dundas West).

4. In the evening (until 1am) check out the Vija Celmins exhibition To Fix The Image in Memory. Admission is free all day, from 10:30 am.


1 comment:


  1. The Best Recovery Experts for Cryptocurrency Assets / Employ Alpha Recovery Experts

    This is my testimony to the good work of ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS, a professional team of Bitcoin recovery experts who assisted me in recovering my lost Bitcoin wallet, which contained my assets worth $363,000 Ethereum. I clicked on what I thought was a legitimate link in my email, entered my confidential information, and boom—screen locked, and I could no longer access my cryptocurrency account. Panic set in. I was left terrified and heartbroken. This was all of my life savings. In my internet hunt for a solution, I came upon Alpha Recovery Experts' services, which had received high praises for assisting customers in recovering their digital assets. I promptly decided to reach out for assistance. ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS came to my aid and helped me regain access to my wallet. I strongly recommend them for any bitcoin recovery needs.

    Email: Alpharecoveryexpert@consultant.com
    Homepage: Alpharecoveryexperts.com
    Whatsapp/Text, +44(745,742)4681

    ReplyDelete