Thursday, August 20, 2026

David Stairs | Boundless






David Stairs
Boundless
San Francisco, USA: Self-published, 1983 & 1990
[unpaginated], spiral-bound, 8 cm diam. 
Edition size unknown


"A 1993 work by David Stairs, owned in one copy by (of all holders) the New York Public Library, is a round book of a few inches’ diameter closed by spiral binding along its whole circumference. Its punning title, Boundless, suggests (by “transposition”) the limitless speculation opened by bookwork at large when it is all binding, no text."
- Garrett Stewart, Bookwork: Medium to Object to Concept to Art



1 comment:

  1. There was a time when I thought I had lost the person I loved most. The silence, the distance, and the misunderstandings between us left me heartbroken, and I didn't know if our relationship could be saved. I decided to seek the help of Priest Alaska, hoping to find clarity and a peaceful way forward. His spiritual guidance gave me hope when I was about to give up. I was patient, focused on healing, and let things flow naturally. Gradually, communication returned. The tension between us began to fade, and we started to understand each other again. What once seemed broken now seemed possible once more. Today, we talk, rebuild our connection, and give our love another chance. If you are experiencing heartbreak, separation, or difficulties in your relationship, you can contact Priest Alaska through his website: https://dralaskaspellcaster.mystrikingly.com or by email: alaskaspellcaster44@gmail.com

    Sometimes, a closed chapter can become the beginning of a beautiful new story.

    ReplyDelete