Jonathan Monk
My Height In HB Pencil
Toronto, Canada: Art Metropole, 2002
10.5 x 15 cm.
Edition of 200 unsigned copies
A hand-drawn line on the front of the card with the verso containing the instructions:
“Install this postcard on any wall with the pencil line six feet above the floor. "

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<I lost my Job few months ago,my wife left me ,could not get income for my family, things was so tough and I couldn't get anything for my children, not until a met a recommendation on a page writing how Mr Bernie Wilfred helped a lady in getting a huge amount of profit every 6 working days on trading with his management on the cryptocurrency Market, to be honest I never believe it but I took the risk to take a loan of $2000. and I contacted him unbelievable and I was so happy I earn $22,500 in 6 working days, the most joy is that I can now take care of my family I don't know how to appreciate your good work Mr. Bernie Doran God will continue to bless you for being a life saver I have no way to appreciate you than to tell people about your good trade management system. For a perfect investment and good strategies contact Mr Bernie Doran via WhatsApp :+1(424)285-0682 or Telegram : @Bernie_fx or Gmail : Bernie.doranfx01@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteHey there, I just want to testify of the wonders of a Crypto Recovery Wizard ( Cybergenie(@)cyberservices(.)com ). I was going on the net as always with the little time I get during my lunch break time being a nurse. A pop-up ad came on my screen which then clicked, it was about Cryptocurrency mining and investment schemes. I read through the ad, it was really convincing as I read multiple reviews from people who had benefited massively from this Crypto scheme. I got interested in it, it was fast, easy, and won't affect my job. My first investment was $2,020.00 BTC which generated a profit of $28,000.00. They always asked me to invest to get to a certain level so I could access my investments till I had invested all I had and was borrowing. I had already invested $ 88,000.00 USDT in total and still wasn't able to withdraw a penny from my investments or profits. I got bored of everything, told them I am no longer interested, and that's the last I heard from them. I was really scared as I thought I had lost my money. I was referred by my co-worker to this programmer, his terms for recovering my lost BTC were conducive and I quickly engaged his services to help me retrieve my BTC. This guy retrieved my lost $88,000.00 totaled without any hassle.
ReplyDeleteLance Brighton...
ReplyDeleteCryptocurrency Scam Recovery Services | Visit Alpha Recovery Experts
Choosing services of a professional crypto recovery specialists, Alpha Recovery Experts can have some key advantages when dealing with issues related to scammed funds recovery. Such services require experts with vast knowledge of blockchain technology and cryptography, which increases the possibility of a successful recovery process.
Alpha Recovery Experts possess specialized tools and techniques to navigate complex recovery processes expeditiously. Additionally, knowing that Alpha Recovery Experts team is highly experienced to manage the retrieval process can bring peace of mind to those victimized with potential loss due to fraudulent investment websites.
How to recover my losses from trading? Can you recover lost Bitcoins or Ethereum? How to recover my lost crypto?
What is the best recovery company to help me recover my stolen Bitcoins? How can I recover stolen Crypto Assets? Can a hacked crypto be recovered?
Contact: Website: Alpharecoveryexperts.com
Email: (Alpharecoveryexpert@consultant.com)