Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Printed Matter Catalog Addendum '84-'85 Books By Artists






Printed Matter
Printed Matter Catalog Addendum '84-'85 Books By Artists
New York City, USA: Printed Matter, 1985
65 pp., 8 1/2 x 11", staple-bound
Edition size unknown

The ‘84-’85 supplement to the annual Printed Matter catalog of artist books, listing artists' books, periodicals and audio works available for mail order.

 Cover designed by Barbara Kruger. 

Available from Boo Hooray, here, for $175.00. 


2 comments:

  1. Fast cash offer for you today at just 3% interest rate, both long and short term cash of all amounts and currencies, no collateral required. Apply now for your instant approval financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com WhatsApp +918929509036

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few months ago, I felt so depressed, I got frustrated with bad credits, but then I contacted HACK VANISH by phone: +1 (747) 293-8514 and email: HACK VANISH (@) GMAIL. COM. I found out about hack vanish services through positive reviews read on some credit blogs, in a blink of an eye this great hacker restored my credit score from 509 to 784 in all 3 major credit bureaus, they got removed evictions and foreclosures, my LexisNexis and Chex system was repaired respectively, a few days later I received an email confirming the approval of my mortgage loan, it was quite surprising because I never thought it was possible. Today, I can confidently say that 2021 was a banner year for my husband and I as we now own a new house and a new SUV courtesy of HACK VANISH, I would definitely recommend him to anyone in need of a genuine Hacker.

    ReplyDelete