Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Primary Information sale



Primary Information is one of my favorite active publishers. I’ve probably posted more long-form reviews of their titles than any other contemporary artist book publisher. This is in part because they are considerate enough to send me review copies, but I was a customer before this, and also subsequently. I recently purchased the Broken Music reprint, Cornelius Cardrew on Stockhausen and Cage and Tony Conrad’s Writings, as part of their Black Live Matter fundraiser, and just now ordered the complete ArtRite as part of the above 50%-off sale, which runs until tomorrow at 10am.

From their new publications, I'd recommend this Khan and Warwick title, and from their reprints, I'd suggest Fantastic Architecture or Lee Lozano's notebooks. In terms of audio, the Kaprow reprint is already sold out but the Guerrilla Art Action Group LP is very much worth having.





No comments:

Post a Comment