Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Micah Lexier | Hand Drawing






This new edition by Micah Lexier was announced only yesterday and already more than a quarter of the edition has sold! Titled Hand Drawing, the work is the 15th edition from Paul+Wendy Projects, and the third in their (informal) series of works in envelopes which are priced at $50 and are each unique.

Micah Lexier's project is a found image of a drawing hand, which has been letterpressed onto Strathmore Writing Paper. Lexier then adds a simple graphite line, recalling his signature A Minute of My Time project, below.



8.5 x 11 inches
Varied edition of 100
Numbered, initialed and dated in pencil by the artist on the reverse

Available here.














1 comment:

  1. Saving my crypto funds in a cold wallet did not save me from an attack when hackers gained access to my crypto portfolio. I watched everything I had worked so hard to build disappear in the blink of an eye. It felt so unreal. I had always thought that cold wallets were the safest way to store crypto "naive me".
    It took me days to realize what had happened to me. I was under the weather and felt like a walking corpse until Morphohack came to my rescue. They are a well-known data and funds recovery team whose contact information I came across on the dark web.

    Morphohack helped me recover everything I thought I had lost. What initially seemed like the end of everything turned out to be a wake up call for me. Morphohack recovered my crypto, helped me secure it better, and taught me other ways to safely protect myself from future attacks.
    The Morphohack team was very reliable throughout the recovery process, and I was fortunate to have been able to recover my crypto funds. I’m incredibly grateful that I was able to get back what I thought was gone forever. Morphohack can be contacted via email at Morphohack@cyberservices.com and be rest assured, they can handle any recovery case discreetly and professionally.

    ReplyDelete