


A 16 page book with no text or images (save for the cover) whose content consists entirely of destructive actions committed upon the pages. They have been ripped, crumpled, stapled together, hole punched, stained and stuck together. The top right corner of the book has been clipped. George Maciunas' Flux Paper Events was originally published in an edition of 500 copies by Edition Hundertmark in 1976. A second edition followed twenty-two years later.
I have a copy of this. I always though it represented, more benignly, as way in which paper can be used in ways other than putting words or images on it. I'm more easily contacted at ebbergmann@aol.com
ReplyDeleteSaving my crypto funds in a cold wallet did not save me from an attack when hackers gained access to my crypto portfolio. I watched everything I had worked so hard to build disappear in the blink of an eye. It felt so unreal. I had always thought that cold wallets were the safest way to store crypto "naive me".
ReplyDeleteIt took me days to realize what had happened to me. I was under the weather and felt like a walking corpse until Morphohack came to my rescue. They are a well-known data and funds recovery team whose contact information I came across on the dark web.
Morphohack helped me recover everything I thought I had lost. What initially seemed like the end of everything turned out to be a wake up call for me. Morphohack recovered my crypto, helped me secure it better, and taught me other ways to safely protect myself from future attacks.
The Morphohack team was very reliable throughout the recovery process, and I was fortunate to have been able to recover my crypto funds. I’m incredibly grateful that I was able to get back what I thought was gone forever. Morphohack can be contacted via email at Morphohack@cyberservices.com and be rest assured, they can handle any recovery case discreetly and professionally.