Monday, September 29, 2014
More from Harry Ruhe's home: a glass cabinet in his living room containing works by Japanese Fluxus artists Yoko Ono and Mieko Shiomi. Included are Ono's:
- Onobox, the 1992 Rykodisc box set of all of Ono’s recorded output at the time.
- Arising, a boxed stone, available here for 25 Euro)
- We’re All Water, from Gallery 360
- the 2007 Imagine Peace box, available from Printed Matter, here.
- Box Of Smile
- Water Music, the original Fluxus edition
- a reissue of the Events and Games box (available here)
- Endless Box
Elsewhere in the house is Shiomi’s annotated map piece Spatial Poem #1.