Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Pictures to be Read / Poetry to be Seen box





[Various Artists]
Pictures to be Read / Poetry to be Seen
Chicago, USA: Museum of Contemporary Art, 1967
9.7 x 4 x 2,5"
Edition size unknown


A boxed collection to accompany an exhibition catalogue for a group show held at the Chicago Museum of Contemporary Art from October 24th to December 3rd, 1967. 

I can't find a list of works included, but the artists in the exhibition are Shusaku Arakawa, Gianfranco Baruchello, Mary Bauermeister, George Brecht, Öyvind Fahlström, Ray Johnson, Allan Kaprow, R. B. Kitaj, Alison Knowles, James Nutt, Gianni-Emilio Simonetti, and Wolf Vostell. The materials include a bar of soap, safety pin, photograph, mustard seeds glued on a wooden stick, dice, comb, screw, crayon, bottle cap, candy cigar, fishing lure, light bulb, and sheet of paper, housed in a plastic box. 

See previous post. 


1 comment:

  1. Forget about the negative reviews you see there are still some legit managers Trading Bitcoin and Forex with a trusted account manager are what can make your dreams come through I have tried so many managers and I got scammed until I met Mr Mark Toray he's 100% legit and reliable All because of fear I decided to try it with Mr Mark Toray with a little amount of $2000 but to my greatest surprise Mr Mark Toray made me a profit of $20,200 within a week now I'm continuously earning not less than $25,000 - $40,000 anytime I invest with the minimum amount of $5000 within a week. Just so I also decided to post it out through recommendation just in case anyone might be interested!! Here's his Email: marktoray8@gmail.com or telegram @mark4toray Bitcoin is taking over the world

    ReplyDelete