Sunday, April 23, 2023

Alice Lang | Butt Vessel









Alice Lang 
Butt Vessel
Los Angeles, USA: Self-published, 2022
5.25 x 3.25 x 4.5"
Unlimited numbered edition


A mug or flower vase cast consisting of a scaled down 3D body scan of the artist, cast in doll porcelain. Each are hand-painted to include atomically correct replications of her freckles, moles and pubic hair (and nipples, on the sold separately Boob Vessel). 

Priced at $80 US, they are made to order from the artist, here, or available from the New Museum store, here





1 comment:

  1. Forget about the negative reviews you see there are still some legit managers Trading Bitcoin and Forex with a trusted account manager are what can make your dreams come through I have tried so many managers and I got scammed until I met Mr Mark Toray he's 100% legit and reliable All because of fear I decided to try it with Mr Mark Toray with a little amount of $2000 but to my greatest surprise Mr Mark Toray made me a profit of $20,200 within a week now I'm continuously earning not less than $25,000 - $40,000 anytime I invest with the minimum amount of $5000 within a week. Just so I also decided to post it out through recommendation just in case anyone might be interested!! Here's his Email: marktoray8@gmail.com or telegram @mark4toray Bitcoin is taking over the world

    ReplyDelete