Sunday, July 9, 2023

Julian Opie | Running









Julian Opie
Running
New York City, USA: Coalition for the Homeless, 2020
26.4 cm. diameter
Edition of 175


From the Artist Plate Project fundraiser, whose proceeds go towards advocacy and direct service to New York City's homeless populations. The Coalition for the Homeless is the nation’s longest running organization dedicated to eradicating homelessness, operating since 1981. 

The work is housed in a blue box and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.

Running sold out from the publisher, and is only available on the secondary market - for anywhere between $500 and $1500 US. 





2 comments:

  1. Getting Back Stolen, Lost, Or Hacked Cryptocurrency.

    Ultimate Hacker Jerry remains the best bet when it comes to Lost Crypto Recovery Services. In my trading investment plan I lost £278,000 to a cryptocurrency trade and investment scheme I discovered on Instagram. At first, I invested £119,000, after I saw the profits accumulating I ended up investing more and more ending up being scammed. I became suspicious after I tried making my withdrawals which failed, on consulting the scheme, they claimed was as a result of Brexit. I made the reports to my bank and Instagram with no help. Luckily I came across A cryptocurrency forum where I saw a widow lady sharing how she recovered her husband’s retirement funds from scammers through Ultimate Hacker Jerry. I Submitted my case to the Expert and Guess what? Ultimate Hacker Jerry was able to recover all my lost Cryptocurrency within 3 days. Get the assistance you need to recover your scammed bitcoin cryptocurrency today by contacting Ultimate Hacker Jerry.

    through, Mail;Ultimatehackerjerry@seznam. cz)

    WhatsaPP; +1(520)2827151.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing is impossible once you are in the right hands HACK JUDAS RECOVERY are tested and trusted in recovering all kind
    of lost issues starting from loss of access down to funds recover contact them.
    Email: HACKERJUDAS9@GMAIL.COM
    INSTAGRAM: HACKERJUDAS
    TELEGRAM: JUDAS012

    If you can see this MR JUDAS just know is me MIA,i made a promise to you to showcase you to the world.

    ReplyDelete