Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Douglas Gordon | Through a Looking Glass




Douglas Gordon
Through a Looking Glass
New York City, USA: Gagosian Gallery, 1999
31 x 22.5 cm (folded
Edition size unknown


A massive poster as exhibition catalogue issued in conjunction with the 1999 Gagosian Gallery’s presentation of Gordon's "Through a Looking Glass" - "two large-scale video projections which quote from Martin Scorcese's "Taxi Driver.” The publication includes the six page screenplay "Adventure" by filmmaker Hal Hartley - comprised of e-mail correspondence between him and Douglas Gordon, an essay by film critic Amy Taubin, and a diptych of images of Robert De Niro from "Taxi Driver”.


1 comment:

  1. HIRE A HACKER TO FIX YOUR CREDIT SCORE.

    I was homeless and I had an eviction on my credit that wouldn't let anyone rent or sell to me. I needed to fix my credit and remove the eviction. Captain WebGenesis worked on my profile as I was directed to them by my work colleague. Within the space of 3- 6 business working days, Captain WebGenesis removed the eviction, cleared other negative items and boosted my scores to 1099. Purchasing my new home was an easy and pleasant process. I highly recommend Captain WebGenesis for any kind of hacking service. The Expert is fast and reliable when it comes to hacking.

    GET IN TOUCH WITH THE EXPERT THROUGH;
    Mail Add Captainwebgenesis@hackermail.com
    WhatsApp: ( +1 (447) 442–0456.}.

    ReplyDelete