Sunday, May 21, 2023

Brian Eno | Postcard Set













Brian Eno
Postcard Set
London, UK: Paul Stolper Gallery, 2020
29 pp., 15.5 x 11.2 x 2 cm., loose leaves
Open Edition

A collection of 29 litho-printed reproductions of Eno's artwork, accompanied by an introduction booklet with an essay by the artist. The cards are housed in a hand-finished box, available in four colours. 

Publisher Paul Stolper Gallery bills itself as "a contemporary London art gallery and a leading publisher of contemporary editions." The gallery was established in 1998, the same year they published the seminal silkscreen print by Jeremy Deller: History of the World. The work became the basis for his wall painting at the Turner Prize winning exhibition at the Tate Britain, in 2004. 

Other projects include exhibitions and/or publications by Peter Blake,  Sarah Lucas, Abigail Lane, Juergen Teller,  Damien Hirst, Mat Collishaw, Gavin Turk, Peter Saville, and many others. 

Their site lists the work as sold-out, despite the 'open edition' designation. A copy of the green box can be had for £30.00, at Printed Editions, here


1 comment:

  1. HIRE A HACKER TO FIX YOUR CREDIT SCORE.

    I was homeless and I had an eviction on my credit that wouldn't let anyone rent or sell to me. I needed to fix my credit and remove the eviction. Captain WebGenesis worked on my profile as I was directed to them by my work colleague. Within the space of 3- 6 business working days, Captain WebGenesis removed the eviction, cleared other negative items and boosted my scores to 1099. Purchasing my new home was an easy and pleasant process. I highly recommend Captain WebGenesis for any kind of hacking service. The Expert is fast and reliable when it comes to hacking.

    GET IN TOUCH WITH THE EXPERT THROUGH;
    Mail Add Captainwebgenesis@hackermail.com
    WhatsApp: ( +1 (447) 442–0456.}.

    ReplyDelete