Friday, December 3, 2021

Bless | Hair Visor






Designers Desiree Heiss and Ines Kaag began collaborating as Bless, over twenty years ago. Based out of Paris and Berlin, they move effortlessly between the worlds of design, fashion, art and interior decoration. The pair are smart, funny and inventive. 

We hosted an exhibition of their work years ago and the above hair visor is one of many great works they gifted us at the time. I assumed it was an editioned piece but I can't find it anywhere in their comprehensive monograph (available here for a whopping $500), or on their website, or elsewhere online. I'm wondering now if it's a prototype for an unrealized edition. 

A couple of weeks ago our friend Maddie visited and posed for a snapshot wearing it, which I can't resist posting here, despite having no other information about the work. 




2 comments:

  1. I think I have this visor too. Do you still have yours?

    ReplyDelete

  2. I bought a herbal medicine,

    I took the medicine for 2 weeks,

    I am now free from Herpes.

    Win Ex Back in 48 hours

    …………….robinsonbuckler11 {{gmail}} com,,

    ReplyDelete