Saturday, October 23, 2021

Walter Marchetti | noche zaj





Walter Marchetti
noche zaj
Madrid, Spain: el grupo zaj, 1969
22.3 x 17.7 cm
Edition size unknown


Walter Marchetti cofounded the ZAJ group in Madrid in 1964, with Juan Hildago and Jose Luis Castillejo.This silk screened blue and silver card features abstract stars as circles placed on a grid. The card was remade in 1983 as a larger silkscreen work, published in an edition of 30 copies by Edizioni Francesco Conz.

noche zaj is available for $175.00 US from The Idea of the Book, here


1 comment:

  1. Lottery is something majority of the people in the world want to win, not only winning the lottery, but they want to win big, I have been playing the lottery for couple of years now, but I haven't really win big, personally I always think there is something behind all those winners who always win big, because my intense always tell me that every thing is possible, I manage to get in contact with one of the biggest lottery winner in the UK, I asked him about the success, and he referred me to a very powerful spell caster Dr.Prince he is indeed a great man who I explained to, without no hidden details , (I really want to win the lottery so bad) he put to work and few days letter he gave me numbers that never fails , these numbers was what I played and i won £3,000000,00, 3 Million pounds, is blessed , you too can change your life too with his help, contact email: obinnaspelltemple@yahoo.com
    WhatsApp him: +18488416266

    ReplyDelete