Thursday, April 8, 2021

Mike Kelley | Bowling Ball, Bag, Shirt and Catalog























Mike Kelley
Bowling Ball, Bag, Shirt and Catalog
Los Angeles, USA: A.R.T Press, 1991
dimensions variable
Edition of 50 signed and numbered copies


A bowling bag containing a bowling shirt, bowling ball and book. The ball - manufactured for Kelley without finger holes - is engraved with Kelley's signature and the edition number. At least 8 artist proofs were made, in addition to the fifty from the edition proper. 

The work has an estimated value of between $8000 and $12000 US. 

2 comments:

  1. Blogging has become so mainstream it has lost it's flare. Coming across your webpage was such a relief. I am especially intrigued by the delivery and wordplay. We'd like to contribute to your efforts by offering you a TOEFL CERTIFICATE FOR SALE​ ​ .

    The rise of social emojis has left the English language in a chokehold. Just like you, we can show your audience how to BUY TOEFL CERTIFICATE ONLINE​ ​ which will greatly improve their language powers and abilities.

    Join our ELITE GROUP​ ​ of experts from the British Council and black hat hackers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Legitimate Crypto recovery company | Trusted Bitcoin Recovery Experts – Alpha Recovery Experts

    Alpha Recovery Experts are known for their expertise in cryptocurrency recovery, leveraging a combination of technical skills and extensive knowledge of blockchain technology. In early this year, I found myself a victim of a sophisticated crypto scam that cost me a staggering $684,000. Just when I thought all hope was lost, I discovered Alpha Recovery Experts, a digital detective who specialized in recovering lost funds from scammers. With a reputation for helping individuals reclaim their stolen cryptocurrencies, I decided to reach out for assistance. Their approach combines technical proficiency with a deep understanding of the crypto landscape, making him a trustworthy ally in times of distress. I Want to sincerely thank Alpha Recovery Experts for the exceptional crypto recovery service they offered to me. If you find yourself facing difficulties with your cryptocurrency assets or have questions about recovery options, consider reaching out to Alpha Recovery Experts today. Their dedicated team is ready to assist you on your journey toward reclaiming your digital assets.

    Visit their website at (Alpharecoveryexperts. com)
    Email: (alpharecoveryexpert@consultant. com).

    ReplyDelete