Sunday, April 23, 2023

Alice Lang | Butt Vessel









Alice Lang 
Butt Vessel
Los Angeles, USA: Self-published, 2022
5.25 x 3.25 x 4.5"
Unlimited numbered edition


A mug or flower vase cast consisting of a scaled down 3D body scan of the artist, cast in doll porcelain. Each are hand-painted to include atomically correct replications of her freckles, moles and pubic hair (and nipples, on the sold separately Boob Vessel). 

Priced at $80 US, they are made to order from the artist, here, or available from the New Museum store, here. 





3 comments:

  1. Forget about the negative reviews you see there are still some legit managers Trading Bitcoin and Forex with a trusted account manager are what can make your dreams come through I have tried so many managers and I got scammed until I met Mr Mark Toray he's 100% legit and reliable All because of fear I decided to try it with Mr Mark Toray with a little amount of $2000 but to my greatest surprise Mr Mark Toray made me a profit of $20,200 within a week now I'm continuously earning not less than $25,000 - $40,000 anytime I invest with the minimum amount of $5000 within a week. Just so I also decided to post it out through recommendation just in case anyone might be interested!! Here's his Email: marktoray8@gmail.com or telegram @mark4toray Bitcoin is taking over the world

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best Cryptocurrency Recovery Services | Contact Alpha Recovery Experts

    I’m so relieved I found  ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS after my unfortunate encounter with a crypto scam. Their thorough approach and constant communication made me feel supported throughout the recovery process. I got my funds back, and I couldn't be happier! I was skeptical at first, but  ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS proved me wrong. Their team was professional and compassionate, making the daunting task of recovering my lost crypto seem manageable. If you find yourself in need of assistance regarding cryptocurrency recovery or wish to enhance your understanding of digital asset management, consider reaching out to ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS today.

    Visit Alpharecoveryexperts. co m
    Email (Alpharecoveryexpert @consultant. com)
    Whatsapp ( +44(745)742-4681 )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saving my crypto funds in a cold wallet did not save me from an attack when hackers gained access to my crypto portfolio. I watched everything I had worked so hard to build disappear in the blink of an eye. It felt so unreal. I had always thought that cold wallets were the safest way to store crypto "naive me".
    It took me days to realize what had happened to me. I was under the weather and felt like a walking corpse until Morphohack came to my rescue. They are a well-known data and funds recovery team whose contact information I came across on the dark web.

    Morphohack helped me recover everything I thought I had lost. What initially seemed like the end of everything turned out to be a wake up call for me. Morphohack recovered my crypto, helped me secure it better, and taught me other ways to safely protect myself from future attacks.
    The Morphohack team was very reliable throughout the recovery process, and I was fortunate to have been able to recover my crypto funds. I’m incredibly grateful that I was able to get back what I thought was gone forever. Morphohack can be contacted via email at Morphohack@cyberservices.com and be rest assured, they can handle any recovery case discreetly and professionally.

    ReplyDelete